Eastwind Malur Town

Krishna Greens Eastwind

Krishna Greens Eastwind Overview

M&M Bangalore Pvt Ltd is coming up with another residential project, Krishna Greens Eastwind in Devanagundi, close to Malur Town. This development is coming up on 100 acres with dimentions (20×30, 30×40, 30×50, 40×60, 50×80) Sqft. These plots are available at an affordable price of Rs 500-/ Sqft which are approved by DTCP and major banks for availing a home loan. In order to book a plot in Krishna Greens Eastwind, 30% of down payment of the total sale value has to be made immediately. The remaining 70% can be made in 3 equal installments depending on the development layout. This layout is expected to be completed 12 months of time. M&M Bangalore Pvt Ltd was established in early 2012 by Napanda Muthanna Muthappa and Napanda Muthanna Muddappa. They are into Real Estate and Agri Business which develops residential layouts for housing societies.


Krishna Greens Eastwind is located conveniently close to all the civic amenities. This development is situated just opposite to Indus Golf Course Resort & Villas, The Empyrean Villas and 14 kilometers away from Hope Farm Circle. This project is close to ITPL and Whitefield, Sai Baba Hospital, Sai Baba Ashrama and very well connected to the city via ring road. It is also noted that this area is developing at a fast rate hence, increasing the chances of your investment getting doubled very soon.


Krishna Greens Eastwind residents will get the privilege to enjoy a number of amenities provided by the builder. A park, avenue lanes, club house, swimming pool, 24/7 security, septic tank, 60ft main road and 40ft & 30ft cross roads, underground electrical supply lines, sewage lines, overhead water tank, underground water connection and lot more. Investing in this project will bring huge returns in future depending on its location and affordable price.

Plot ID
Plot Name
Krishna Greens Eastwind
Total Area
100 Acres
Plot Size
20x30, 30x40, 30x50, 40x60, 50x80
Rate Per Sq Ft
Rs.500/ Sqft
Possesion Date
May 2017
Plots Location
Malur Town
Plot Type
Residential Plot
Total No. Plots
3 - 20 Lakhs
Bank Approvals
  • 14 Kilometers from Hope Farm Circle
  • Opposite to Indus Golf Course Resort & Villas
  • Majestic – 40 Km
  • Narayana Multispeciality Hospital – 19.3
  • 60ft main road and 40ft & 30ft cross roads
  • Avenue lanes
  • Underground electrical supply lines
  • Park
  • Sewage lines
  • Club house
  • Overhead water tank
  • Swimming pool
  • Underground water connection
  • Security service at the main entrance
  • Septic tank
Tags :