IVC Devanahalli Airport

Krishna Greens IVC Overview

Krishna Greens IVC is an integrated community project by M&M Bangalore Pvt Ltd close to Devanahalli Airport, North Bangalore. This development is coming up on 100 acres of land with plot dimensions (20×30, 30×40, 30×50, 40×60,50×80) Sqft. This plot is available at Rs 666/- Sqft with an approval from all relevant authorities. During registration one can also avail a bank loan from a number of approved banks for the convenience of payment. In order to book a plot in Krishna Greens IVC, 30% of down payment of the total sale value has to be made immediately and the remaining 70% can be made in 3 equal installments depending on the development layout. M&M Bangalore Pvt Ltd was established in early 2012. They are mainly into Real Estate and Agri Business which develops residential layouts for housing societies.


Krishna Greens IVC is located conveniently from where the residents can easily access all the civic amenities. It is positioned in Tindlu Village, which just a kilometer from the IVC Main road. This development is surrounded by villas, the Provident Well-worth City residential apartments, Max Residency Project, Health City Project and Adarsha Engineering College. MG Road is 30 kms and 2.5 km from Basettalli industrial area. Other nearby places are- the New Columbia Asia Hospital, Esteem Mall, Manyata Tech Parkand and the new proposed ITIR. If you are planning to invest in plot then Krishna Greens IVC is a great opportunity. It can bring huge returns in near future.


Residents of Krishna Greens IVC will enjoy a list of best equipped amenities provided by the builder. Some of these are like park, avenue lanes, club house, swimming pool, 24/7 security, septic tank, 60ft main road and 40ft & 30ft cross roads, underground electrical supply lines, sewage lines, overhead water tank, underground water connection and a lot more.

Plot ID
Plot Name
Krishna Greens IVC
Total Area
100 Acres
Plot Size
20x30, 30x40, 30x50, 40x60,50x80
Rate Per Sq Ft
Rs.666/ Sqft
Possesion Date
Mar 2019
Plots Location
Devanahalli Airport
Plot Type
Residential plot
Total No. Plots
4 - 26.6 Lakhs
Bank Approvals
  • 30 km from MG Road
  • 2.5 km from Basettalli Industrial Area
  • Surrounded by Provident Well-worth City residential apartments
  • Close to New Columbia Asia hospital
  • Near shopping malls and the proposed new ITIR
  • 60ft main road and 40ft & 30ft cross roads
  • Avenue lanes
  • Underground electrical supply lines
  • ParkSewage lines
  • Club house
  • Overhead water tank
  • Swimming pool
  • Underground water connection
  • Security service at the main entrance
  • Septic tank
Tags :